[Fedora-directory-users] AD sync issues

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Wed Apr 26 18:42:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've half gotten the AD sync to work, but I have a couple of issues:

1. The updates are not propagated on their own. If I choose
'Send/Receive updates' from the sync agreement, they are immediately
transferred, but it never happens on it's own.

2. I tried to follow the steps here:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/sync.html
under 'Setting Up SSL for the Password Sync Service' to tranfer the FDS
SSL certificate to the AD machine, and when I run the command in step 2
in the alias directory, I get:

../shared/bin/pk12util -d . -P slapd-fa22  -o servercert.pfx -n Server-Cert
pk12util-bin: find user certs from nickname failed: security library:
bad database.

Can you tell me what I should be looking for? SSL access works on the
FDS machine, so the database should not be corrupt.

Thanks,
Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought."

		         Henri Bergson