Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Memory usage

Richard Megginson, dnia 2006-12-01 18:00 napisal:
>> man, please, show some respect ;) I did change it back, but to no avail.
>> Also I can say (to stop further questions): yes, I've stopped the server
>> before change.
>>
> What types of searches are returning time limit exceeded?  Can you post
> relevant excerpts from the access and error logs?
I'm "benchmarking" my FDS with "ldapsearch -x" and earlier it worked and
now it does not. In error logs there were "err=3" but I don't remember
much more and I'll have access to the logs on Monday, so till then, only
 I can provide only this information (because I do not remember anything
more ;) )

--
email/xmpp: koniczynek uaznia net