RE: [Fedora-directory-users] insufficient acces error (50)

Hi,

I've enabled heavy error logging by putting nsslapd-errorlog-level to
128 under cn=config
When I try to change a password of an existing user (even from within
the console) I get
NSACLPlugin - conn=128 op=2 (main): Deny write on
entry(uid=jdoe,ou=people,dc=example,dc=com): readonly backend

Where should I be looking the entry nsslapd-readonly is false.
I have tried restarting the directory server, without result.

Thanks in advance,
Jo