[Fedora-directory-users] Advanced button hidden when editing user and groups

Hello,
I'm trying to edit users properties using the Fedora Management Console ( users and groups tab ), but I need to update advanced attributes too. The problem is that the "Advanced Button" doesn't appear. If I use the Directory Console I can access the button without problems. Any idea about what is happening?

Thanks in advance,
Renato.