[Fedora-directory-users] FDS and samba

I’ve gone over a fair share of docs that showed up on google and keep
coming back to http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:Samba
Mainly because it doesn’t involve the conlsole. I’ve checked it out a few
times and added a few users with it but what I really want is a
windows/linux pdc and found myself just lost. I checked out
http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/11/28/2019258 but it doesn’t really
go into depth on setting up samba.
So my actual question is, I follow
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:Samba to a tee and when I
get to
/opt/fedora-ds/slapd-<server>/ldif2ldap "cn=Directory manager" password
/tmp/sambaGroups.ldif
I get
Ldap_add: No such object
Ldap_add: matched : dc=localdomain

I assumed dc=localhost was missing so I changed user directory subtree:
from dc=localdomain to dc=localhost,dc=localdomain
But I still get the same error.
I thought maybe I could ignore it so I continue and type net groupmap add
rid=512 ntgroup='Domain Admins'  unixgroup='Domain Admins'
And get “Can’t lookup UNIX group Domain Admins”

Do I just need to add the unix group before I run this? Or do I have other
problems?
If there is anything else I can provide to help me figure this out just
let me know.
Oh and yes this is my first encounter with FDS
Thanks for any input