Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Sort Objects problem in Directory Server Console

I've made more tests with the Console and the problem is not related to use numbers in attribute uid. Sorry.
The problem is that when I click in "sort objects" the console doesn't sort by "uid" but by "cn" attribute. I need to sort by the uid attribute.

Thanks,
Renato.