[Fedora-directory-users] ACL migration from OpenLDAP to FDS

Hi,

We have OpenLDAP installation which runs Qmail, Horde/IMP, FreeRADIUS. We are looking into moving to FDS and had converted the schemas and populated the database with sample entries. The problem is I do not know how to migrate the current ACLs in OpenLDAP configuration files (we use OpenLDAP 2.0.x)

--
Taymour A El Erian
System Division Manager