[Fedora-directory-users] Do any one know Solution

Can any one help me, when i install FDS on FC4 and startconsole then following error occurs. Please tell me what to do to start console.
the error is

[root fedorasix fedora-ds]# ./startconsole
GC Warning: Out of Memory! Returning NIL!
GC Warning: Out of Memory! Returning NIL!
Exception in thread "main" GC Warning: Out of Memory! Returning NIL!
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
GC Warning: Out of Memory! Returning NIL!
*** Catastrophic failure while handling uncaught exception.
GC Warning: Out of Memory! Returning NIL!
[root fedorasix fedora-ds]#

I am waiting for reply.Thankx