[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Fedora-directory-users] New install with Admin Server issues
- From: Duncan McGreggor <duncan zenoss com>
- To: fedora-directory-users redhat com
- Subject: [Fedora-directory-users] New install with Admin Server issues
- Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:11:49 -0700
I'm having some troubles with the Admin Server (web). First, some
* This is my first experience with FDS
* I'm running Debian and followed the install instructions here:
* I created/installed the debian package from fedora-
* I can run the java console application, login, create entries, etc.
* I'm a python coder, not a java one, so I have no idea about the
Here are the issues I am seeing:
1) clicking on the "help" buttons on the java console results in a
download dialog with the following message:
The file "help" is of type application/octect-stream...
2) Clicking the "Restart" button (admin tasks) on the java console
results in a 404
3) Attempting to visit the url http://myhost:62332/ results in a
4) If I download the file, open it and read it, it's a binary file.
The file begins with the following:
ELF ,Ü4 8 4
( 4 4Ä4Ä‡ ‡ ÅÅ