[Fedora-directory-users] Account lockout counters not replicating; how to unlock users?

Ulf Weltman ulf.weltman at hp.com
Tue Feb 7 23:18:54 UTC 2006

Hello Aaron.  Two separate things:
I may have misunderstood your configuration, but nothing is replicated
from a consumer to a master unless the consumer is actually configured
as a hub with an agreement back to the supplier.  You can use
passthrough authentication trickery to cause binds to be performed at
the master if you don't want bi-directional replication.

Also, those three attributes (passwordRetryCount, retryCountResetTime,
accountUnlockTime) are special and will not replicate in any case unless
you set passwordIsGlobalPolicy to on in cn=config.

Ulf