[Fedora-directory-users] Account lockout counters not replicating; how to unlock users?

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Wed Feb 8 04:18:26 UTC 2006

Hmm; thanks very much for your help; so what are my options?  Changing
from supplier/consumer to multi-master?  Does the global password issue
still exist in a multi-master environment?  Are there any concerns with
this?  Or is the global password issue with supplier/consumer
replication something that is or can be addressed?  Thanks.

Aaron