[Fedora-directory-users] solaris 10 SSL connections

George Holbert gholbert at broadcom.com
Thu Feb 16 22:17:07 UTC 2006

> how did you verify that SSL is working?  Did you sniff it or what?
Yes, using snoop.

I should say I didn't debug it using ldapsearch, so I'm still not sure
what's going on with that in your case.  But, since your end goal is
ldap name service over SSL, have you tried that yet on the Solaris 10
client?  If nothing else, it might spew some error messages (in
/var/adm/messages) that give some new clues.