[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Extending the Schema

Scott Boggs sboggs at trustedcs.com
Tue Feb 21 16:51:18 UTC 2006

Scott Boggs <sboggs <at> trustedcs.com> writes:

To stay in compliance with RFC standards and to save myself headaches down the
> road, I need to know if I can change the syntax for the attribute 'uid' to

follow something like distinguishedNameMatch for attribute type specification or
> is there another method to match uid exactly
(i.e uid=Test where "Test" not
> "test" must be used to login).

I suppose another approach might be a plugin, anyone have any background on any
existing plugins that would meet the goal of enforcing exact character input for
login?

thanks again for all the trouble.