[Fedora-directory-users] Server-Side ACLs for pam_ldap logins.

Michael Montgomery mmontgomery at theplanet.com
Thu Jan 5 19:59:44 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 10:52 -0700, Richard Megginson wrote:
> Thanks!  This is excellent!
> http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:Netgroups

Thank you all very much for this wonderful documentation, but I just
have one last question.  Being that pam_access doesn't seem to exist on
solaris, and freebsd, and I'm trying to implement a full cross platform
authentication system, are their any options that you know of to allow
this type of command:

: @QAUsers@@QASystems : 10.

To restrict access based on the netgroups for these other two Unixes?

Thanks again.