[Fedora-directory-users] Replication question

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Fri Jul 14 15:20:33 UTC 2006

Your question is a little confusing, but if you're asking if you can use
replication to merge two different trees, no.  The DN's of the objects
won't match.  You can replicate the two with each other, but you'd still
have two separate trees on each: eu.example,com and na.example.com.

As far as which port you see in the replication agreement for the
supplier, I don't think it really matters.  All replication is from the
supplier to the comsumer, so as long as that connection is encrypted,
the entire process will be.