[Fedora-directory-users] Windows Sync agreement supplier port

Jeff Gamsby JFGamsby at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 6 03:37:56 UTC 2006

Thanks for everyone's help to get my FDS server running in SSL mode.

I have another problem:

I'm trying to setup PassSync, and I have got to the point whwre I can run
ldapsearch over SSL to talk to AD.

I'm trying to setup the sync agreement but cannot change the suppliers
port from 389 to 636.

Does the admin console need to run in SSL mode in order to do this?

If I run the admin console in SSL mode, then will the suppliers port
change to 636? The suppliers field cannot be edited.

Thanks,

Jeff