[Fedora-directory-users] PassSync setup still not working

David Boreham david_list at boreham.org
Wed Jun 7 22:41:51 UTC 2006

One thing to note, in case it isn't already clear :

The SSL connection setup between FDS and AD is entirely
orthogonal to the SSL connection from PassSync running on  Win2k
and FDS.

 From your e-mail it isn't clear to me that you're aware of this.

e.g. the certutil command you're running on Windows will relate
only to the certs that PassSync will use to contact FDS. That has
nothing to do with the SSL connection from FDS to AD
(which will use the certs configured in FDS on one end,
and the cert configuration in AD on the Windows end --
entirely separate from the aforementioned PassSync
cert config).