[Fedora-directory-users] SSL problem on replication!...SOLVED !

Alex aka Magobin magobin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:28:54 UTC 2006

>Now you can rename the database with your prefix and away you go.
>
>Create a pin file if you want.
>
>And finally, double check the file permissions! The database(s) need to
>be owned by the user that the server runs as and permissions should be
>600.
>Hope this helps.
>
>rob

Thanks Rob...following your instruction now is possible to use ssl...
IMHO...your post must begin a Faq or an Howto to configure basically ssl

Thanks to Richard and Susan for patience and tips too :-)...I don't know why it doesn't work with your method...(exactly the same way as in doc)

LAST CURIOSITY:
Now works and I can make a replication with mmr.pl script...everything works...but in "Replication Status"..in console..
I can see consumer and supplier.

This is from nodo1:

Consumer: nodo1.domain.example.com:636
Supplier: nodo2.domain.example.com:389

This is from nodo2:

Consumer: nodo2.domain.example.com:636
Supplier: nodo1.domain.example.com:389

..is it correct port 389 in Supplier?....repeat...everything works...but I want to be sure that this replication is in encrypt mode!..in log no one error

Thanks to all 4 patience and helps

Alex