[Fedora-directory-users] Samba schema not loading in FDS...

Jim Hogan jimh at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 2 03:18:26 UTC 2006

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Jim Hogan wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Richard Megginson wrote:
>
>> ../../restart-slapd
>
> BING. D'Oh!  ....

To embarass myself further I can categorically say that it does not help
to restart OpenLDAP slapd if you want FDS to reread your schema :)  And I
was wondering why it didn't write to the FDS slapd logs???

I think at one point I took openldap-server off this box, but then...put
it back?  And I thought I saw FDS replace the init.d/ldap.

Thanks again.

Jim