R: [Fedora-directory-users] HELP: Error while start startconsole

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:35:48 UTC 2006

> Which java are you using?  What is your operating system and version?

Hi, thanks for interesting on my problem....

Ok, this is the scenario:

I'm testing on lab with 2 server configured with CentOs 4.2 operating System
(derived from redhat enterprise Source)...in their website there is a faq
that says to download Fedora directory server...1.0.2 is
compatible......everything works well and install finished correcty. But
when I try to start console I received error below...I have the exact copy
on vmware for testing at home...so if you have some good news...I can try on
fly...

Java is Sun Version version 1.4.2 but I have downloaded 1.5.0 too

Thanks in advance

> >./startconsole -u magobin -a http://ldap.example.com:55087
> >Warning: -ms8m not understood. Ignoring.
> >Warning: -mx64m not understood. Ignoring.
> >Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method
> >com.netscape.management.client.util.RemoteImage.setImage was
> not found.
> >   at _Jv_ResolvePoolEntry(java.lang.Class, int)
...CUT