[Fedora-directory-users] Not sure what version of java is needed for fds 1.0.2

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Thu Mar 9 21:05:23 UTC 2006

Couple of small questions after upgrading from fds 1.0.1 to 1.0.2.  I
apologize in advance if this question has been answered, however I
didn't see anywhere that mentions what version of jre is required; on a
test box, I had issues starting the console with
IBMJava2-142-ia32-SDK-1.4.2-3.0 installed; I had to install
jre-1_5_0_06-linux-i586.rpm from Sun in order to get rid of the java
errors; was this upgrade necessary?  Also, I noticed that after starting
the console, the version that is displayed (when highlighting the
Directory Server icon) is still 1.0.1, however rpm -qa | grep fedora-ds
shows fedora-ds-1.0.2-1.RHEL4; slapd error logs show that
fedora-directory 1.0.2 B2006.060.1928 starting up; Is this just a small
bug?  Thanks again.

Aaron