[Fedora-directory-users] Getting ready to upgrade from fds 1.0.1 to 1.0.2

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Tue Mar 14 02:34:49 UTC 2006

Well, I upgraded the fds rpm; after a reboot all looks okay, however I
noticed this information in the setup logfile; is this indicative that
something failed to update properly?    Perhaps the new schema files?
How can I verify that the new schema files are in use?  Thanks very
much.

Start Slapd Starting Slapd server reconfiguration.
Fatal Slapd ERROR: Could not update Directory Server Instance
URL ldap://fds1.preferredcare.org:389/o=NetscapeRoot user id admin DN
cn=slapd-al-lnx-s11,cn=Fedora Directory Server,cn=Server
Group,cn=fds1.preferredcare.org,ou=preferredcare.org,o=NetscapeRoot
(19:Constraint violation)
Configuring Administration Server...
InstallInfo: Apache Directory "ApacheDir" is missing.

The proper fds version is disaplyed in the display console, and the new
password enforcement options seem to be available.

Aaron