[Fedora-directory-users] adding a user to multiple groups

Susan logastellus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 19:00:10 UTC 2006

Nop, I checked that:
[root at acmegrid1 ~]# /etc/init.d/nscd stop
Stopping nscd:                                             [  OK  ]
[root at acmegrid1 ~]# id -G test
1234
[root at acmegrid1 ~]# /etc/init.d/nscd start
Starting nscd:                                             [  OK  ]
[root at acmegrid1 ~]# id -G test
1234

still no gID 14....?