[Fedora-directory-users] SSL problem on replication!

Alex aka Magobin magobin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 10:32:28 UTC 2006

hi,
I used Replication HOWTO to make a replica with 2 server; after that I
saw  that replication was  without encryption, so I maked my own CA
Authority and I maked two certificate for both server...I maked request
from Fedora Console and then I installed it from same console.

Testing on second server, I tried to restart slapd, but when I tried the
server ask correctly PIN for Internal Software Token, but then it says:

22/Mar/2006:11:20:39 +0100] - SSL alert: CERT_VerifyCertificateNow:
verify certificate failed for cert nodo2-cert of family
cn=RSA,cn=encryption,cn=config (Netscape Portable Runtime error -8179 -
Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized.)
[22/Mar/2006:11:20:39 +0100] - SSL failure: None of the cipher are valid

...what does it mean?...maybe that I have maked some mistakes about ssl?
...how can I resolv this problem?
...is it possible to come back??

thanks in advance

Alex