[Fedora-directory-users] SSL problem on replication!

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:23:41 UTC 2006

> The mmr.pl script does not configure an SSL enabled LDAP
> service, it configures replication.
>
> You must first have an SSL LDAP service working before you
> attempt to configure SSL replication, with mmr.pl or the
> admin console.

The problem is that DS doesn't report any error now after configuring
SSL...I have correctly  installed certificate according with
documentation...plus today I spent 3 hours on understand why I didn't able
to configure ssl following step by step the documentation and howto...the
problem was maybe a DS corruption after a lot of tests...because after
unistalled it and reinstall..when i configured SSl on fresh install
everything worked.
So...at this time 4 me the problem is not ssl but somehing about resolution
in my particular configuration about DS on cluster system

Regards

Alex