[Fedora-directory-users] mmr.pl, replication and changelog

Alex aka Magobin magobin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:54:59 UTC 2006

hI,
I reinitialize consumer (from supplier...initialize
consumer)...replication didn't works for 5 time...at 6 worked and now
server1 replicate to server2 (but I don't know why).Plus I had to remove
replication with mmr.pl and re-run the script...
But consulting log I still see errors below:

NSMMReplicationPlugin: - replica_reload_ruv: Warning: new data for
replica dc=domain,dc=example,dc=com does not match the data in the
changelog,
Recreating the changelog file. This could affect replication with
replica's consumers in which case the consumers should be reinitialized.

How can I clear this problem??

Thanks
Alex