[Fedora-directory-users] Custom forms

Jason Russler jrussler at helix.nih.gov
Thu May 25 12:48:40 UTC 2006

You can write simple scripts or web-apps to do this, any language you
want will likely suffice, that's the beauty of LDAP.  I manage our
directory with a web app written in PHP and some command line scripts
written in Perl.  It's pretty simple in both languages.  Or you can
write a Java small app, no real need to make it part of the console.