[Fedora-directory-users] Windows sync on more than 1 domain controller

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Fri Nov 3 02:49:10 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,
I'm sure like most shops out there, we have multiple domain controllers
in our 2003 ad environment; is it necessary to install the pass sync
service on each domain controller (as I understand ad's multimaster
environment to work, there is no guarantee which domain controller a
user will hit when they change their password); please advise and
thanks.

Aaron

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and destroy the copies you received.