[Fedora-directory-users] Problems Setting up 1.0.3

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Fri Nov 3 14:59:10 UTC 2006

After the update from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3, I had some replication problems,
and it appears that one of my four servers was no longer properly
replicating to the others.  I recreated the replication agreements and
reinitialized the replications, but now I'm getting some strange
errors in the error logs of the borked server:

[03/Nov/2006:08:54:23 -0600] NSMMReplicationPlugin - Total update
aborted: Replication agreement for "agmt="cn="Replication to
zeppo.nebrwesleyan.edu"" (zeppo:389)" can not be updated while the
replica is disabled
[03/Nov/2006:08:54:23 -0600] NSMMReplicationPlugin - (If the suffix is
disabledyou must enable it then restart the server for replication to
take place).

This happens right after I try to re-init the replication agreements.

I'm hoping that the fix is as simple as enabling the replication
agreements; how do I do that (w/o console)?

Also, it says I have to restart "the server"; which server?  Consumer
or producer?

Thanks!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator