[Fedora-directory-users] Infinite loop during installation process

Graham Leggett minfrin at sharp.fm
Sat Nov 4 13:29:04 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a new FDS v1.0.3 install under RHEL4, adding this
server to an existing configuration domain.

About half way through the install, I am asked if I would like to add
sample entries to my server.

I say "No". The screen clears. After a while I press "enter" to see if
there is any progress on the install. The screen clears again and the
same "Do you want to install the sample entries?" appears.

I say "No". Rinse repeat.

Has anyone encountered this before? Is there a workaround for this? So
far it seems the installer is terminally broken.

Regards,
Graham