[Fedora-directory-users] Version numbers

Jason Russler jrussler at helix.nih.gov
Mon Nov 6 16:36:06 UTC 2006

This is, in a way, entirely inconsequential from a functional
stand-point but:
I performed an upgrade from 1.0.2 to1.0.3.  The upgrade went fine
(except the permissions on ~/slapd-blah/config and ~/slapd-blah/logs had
to be changed back to what they were suppose to be) but when I start the
console it shows a directory server version number of 1.0.2.  Where is
it getting that? /opt/fedora-ds/bin/slapd/server/ns-slapd showes
Fedora-Directory/1.0.3 B2006.303.1845.