[Fedora-directory-users] {CRYPT} or {crypt}

George Holbert gholbert at broadcom.com
Tue Nov 7 19:45:48 UTC 2006

As you say, this doesn't matter as far as LDAP is concerned.
It looks to me like FDS uses {crypt} (lowercase) when hashing passwords
on your behalf, so it probably makes sense to go with lowercase.
It really shouldn't be the radius server's business to care about this,
but I understand that may be out of your control.