[Fedora-directory-users] PAM passthru questions and SecureID

Chris Maresca ckm at olliancegroup.com
Thu Nov 9 18:17:38 UTC 2006

David Boreham wrote:
> I have also been researching two-factor token support in LDAP recently.
> What I found depressed me : other than RSA with Novell, there is
> no, repeat NO support for using centralized LDAP authentication
> with these things.

And the RSA plugin only works on Win2k and Netware, neither of which
would be my choice for a backend secure server.

http://www.rsasecurity.com/node.asp?id=2569

Never that it has not been updated or supported in about 5 years.

BTW, I have gotten CryptoCard to work with Fedora, and I'm just now
working on PAM passthru.  Hopefully I'll be able to write a howto in the
next few weeks.

Chris.

--
Chris Maresca