[Fedora-directory-users] Single Sign On

Gordon May gordon.may at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 20:18:19 UTC 2006

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with setting up a single sign on
system. I want my users to be able to sign on once and have access to all
areas of our site. Ie Forum, wiki, Trac, SVN, etc. From what I've read it
looks like Kerberos will be needed for this.

Is there a way to do this without Kerberos?

Is there a single tool that I can use to manage user passwords and FDS? Ie
User account creation, deletion, updating, password resets, etc.

How do I force FDS to ask Kerberos if a user's passwords is correct?

Thanks,
Gordon