[Fedora-directory-users] pk12util error

Thomas Kwan nkwan at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 16:58:59 UTC 2006

certutil is one of the utility from Mozilla's NSS project.
Check this page out for certutil usage:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/tools/certutil.html

Regarding to your error, can you make sure you run certutil in
your alias directory, and check if you have files named
slapd-myserver-cert8.db, slapd-myserver-key3.db.

-L specifies the directory where you have your security databases
(cert8.db, key3.db, secmod.db)
-P specifies the prefix to the security database files

thomas