[Fedora-directory-users] AD problem

Nicholas Byrne nicholas.byrne at quadriga.com
Wed Nov 22 15:33:24 UTC 2006

I also attempted to use the ldp utility on another PC running windows XP
to query the AD server using ldaps. But no luck here either. Since i can
connect using ldp util when it is running on the AD server over ssl port
636 something must  be stopping remote queries on that port, any ideas?

Thanks
Nick