[Fedora-directory-users] Authentication and access rights

Sigurður Bjarnason siggi at betware.com
Wed Nov 29 09:25:30 UTC 2006

Hi all

I am new to Fedora Directory Server, I have manage to set it up all right but I have one simple question as such.. :-)

Before I will put a lot of effort into setting it up for my production env I would like to know atleast one thing....   When I manage to connect client to the directory server will I be able to control the users access to client thought the directory on file level?

That is if for some reason I would not allow the user to access or read certain files or folders on the client could that be controlled in the Directory ?

Regards

Siggi