[Fedora-directory-users] Replication errors: "Incremental Update Failed"

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Thu Oct 5 18:06:28 UTC 2006

I went through and re-init both of the databases on the problem
machine, but still get the same errors.  Also, if I restart FDS on the
box, it claims to have been shutdown in a disorderly manner, even when
I use stop-slapd.  There are no errors related to the shutdown.

It sounds like the BDB backend is pretty hosed, and even the auto
recovery isn't completely handling it.  Ideas?

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University