[Fedora-directory-users] how to set up Fedora Ds on a multinetwork host

Sergey Ivanov seriv at omniti.com
Mon Oct 23 20:19:41 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have installed Fedora Directory Server or a machine, which belongs to
2 different networks. One is local network with 192.168. prefix, and
other is a real IP I've got from Internet Service provider.

I want to have Directory Server, listening to both interfaces, with SSL
certificates. How can I set up Directory Server to use different
certificates for different IP addresses (and different hostnames)? Is it
possible?

I have not find the answer in documentation and in the internet. I tried
to set up another Directory Server instance on the same host, but also I
failed, because it refuses to share the same port number, and to bind to
that port only on one of IP addresses.

Please, help me.

With best regards,
	Sergey Ivanov.