[Fedora-directory-users] modify userPassword via perl-ldap?

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 12:14:34 UTC 2006

On 10/25/06, Jo De Troy <jo.de.troy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to modify the userPassword value from within a perl script
> using Perl::LDAP.
[snip]
> Thanks again,
> Jo

Hello Jo,

I did a nice CGI (under GPL) done in Perl that does this. You can grab
a copy from:

http://lems.kiskeyix.org/toolbox/?f=adduser-ldap.cgi

Just use it as an example. The script is meant to be dropped under any
server's cgi-bin directory and it will allow new accounts to be
created as well as password resets.
If you need help setting it up, let me know.

--
Luis Mondesi

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html