[Fedora-directory-users] Problems Setting up 1.0.3

Sergey Ivanov seriv at omniti.com
Tue Oct 31 20:40:05 UTC 2006

For me it was a problem with ownership of directories in
/opt/fedora-ds/slapd-<name>/ tree. logs, locks and config ownership was
changed by upgrade process to root. So the ns-slpad process was unable
to start. Also the file
/opt/fedora-ds/slapd-<name>/config/dse.ldif.startOK was there in the
way, being unable to deleted, - lack of permissions.
--
	Sergey.