[Fedora-directory-users] Getting ready to setup synchronization between AD and FDS

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Tue Sep 19 21:50:53 UTC 2006

Hi everyone, we've been running fds now for about 8 months or so, things
are going great, we have supplier/consumer replication agreement setup
between 2 fds servers; I would like to start looking at the password
synchronization piece between active directory and fds; we have a 2003
domain setup running in native mode; the domain and ldap root dn are the
same.  Are there any got yas that I need to be aware before setting up
the password synchronization service?  Will the password synchronization
piece allow for encrypted replication between fds and AD (currently the
fds servers are using a self signed cert for encryption).  Thanks very
much for your help.

Aaron

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and destroy the copies you received.