[Fedora-directory-users] cryptocard and FDS

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:46:17 UTC 2006

On 9/20/06, Del <del at babel.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a way forwards to get cryptocard (http://www.cryptocard.com/)
> authentication working for a client who uses FDS.  There are a number of
> possibilities that I'm thinking of, but here are the basics:

I do not have any FDS experience at this moment, but some cryptocard
experience. In most cases you will want the cryptocard server to be
'frontended' by other servers to keep it from getting overwhelmed in a
large environment (or dealing with security concerns).

                        |-RADIUS Server ----|
[CRYPTOCARD-SERVER] ----|                   |---client1
                        |-Kerberos Server---|
                        |                   |---client2