[Fedora-directory-users] Extending inetOrgPerson's schema to support custom attributes

kevin james kevinjj33 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 19:43:07 UTC 2006

Hello All,

I'm trying to extend the inetOrgPerson's schema in order to better support our companie's
user profile. I 've been doing some googling and I understand that modifications need to be done to the 99users.ldif file, I've tried a couple of settings but I'm unable to see my custom attributes show up in the list of schema attributes for the inetOrgPerson class.

Here's what I've done so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

These are the lines I added to the bottom of the 99users.ldif file.