[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Regarding Fedora Clients Authentication to FDS

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 04:19:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

It would be nice if you can post your experience to configure clients
> get authenticate with FDS to your blog or in here.

I am still not able to get clients authenticated to FDS. But sure I will
update my blog regarding my openLDAP and Ubuntu client :) and if FDS works,
FDS too.

I think that there is some problem with the /etc/pam.d/system-auth which
authconfig didnt change. Exploring into it.

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,