[Fedora-directory-users] Winsync - repeating password synchronization

David Boreham david_list at boreham.org
Sun Apr 29 00:34:03 UTC 2007

Not sure what the problem is but passync is designed to avoid this loop :
it attempts to bind to fds with the new password before propagating it back.
If the bind succeeds it concludes there is a loop and refrains from sending
the change to FDS. At least that's what should happen. You might look in the
FDS log to see what operations passsync is performing. If it's failing
for some
reason to do the bind correctly then that would break the loop detection
logic.