[Fedora-directory-users] Windows and Linux clients???

rstaaf at bellsouth.net rstaaf at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 9 15:23:38 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I have done some searching and have not found the answer I am looking for, hopefully you all have some time for a noob question or two.

I am thinking of implementing Fedora Directory Server in my home network as a learning experience.  Right now I have 9 computers in my home network.  They are a mix of Windows and Linux.  What I want to do is implement single sign-on with roaming profiles.

The question I have though is it possible to have a roaming profile that will work on both a Linux and Windows client and still have things like web browser favorites, documents in sync with both client OSs?

Thanks

Bob