[Fedora-directory-users] Zimbra Schema for FDS

David Boreham david_list at boreham.org
Mon Aug 6 13:46:52 UTC 2007

Satish Chetty wrote:
> Wilmer,
>     Does this mean, I can move all OpenLDAP data (including Zimbra
> System config data) from OpenLDAP to FDS? Or just user data? Zimbra
> recommends that I only move user data and not Zimbra system data.
Looking at the ldif file, it looks like he's replacing OpenLDAP entirely
with FDS in a Zimbra install,
so all data including config is moved. I'm not sure about ACLs since
Zimbra configures access control
in slapd.conf for OpenLDAP -- that would need to be converted to a set
of FDS aci's.
Access control is used to implement certain Zimbra features such as
'hide this entry in the address book'.