[Fedora-directory-users] deletion problem - multi-master

Sam Smith sam.smith at ece.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 31 12:28:36 UTC 2007

I am still having this problem where I cannot delete.
I changed from multi-master replication to single master - didn't help.
I turned on trace level debug, and there are no error messages in the
errors file at all.
It still gets an ldap operations error.

Is there a different level of debug I should try? One that actually logs
an error message?
I can add and modify entries, just no delete. I have tried it as
directory manager and as a user with an acl that includes delete. Still
no luck.

Thanks for any help,
Sam Smith