[Fedora-directory-users] FDS, Radius and Beyond

Hello,
This is a not a direct FDS question but I thought I will ask anyway. I want to issue digital certificates (stored and verified on FDS) to every laptop and desktop. When the laptop/desktop gets on the network and requests a DHCP IP address, I want the DHCP server to verify the certificate before access to the network resources is allowed. Something similar to the Hotspots in coffee shops and hotels but that uses certificates instead of login/password from user.

	Has worked on something like this or can point to me to such white papers?

Cheers,
-Satish.